While EFCA expects all students to meet traditional college preparatory academic standards, each student’s program may be flexibly structured to meet individual needs. Our full roster of extracurricular and campus activities can be customized to meet specific student needs and preferences. Programs include interscholastic sports, intramural athletic programs and leagues, recreational programs, social clubs, and student government. Specialized programs are also available for gifted, learning disabled, and aspiring athletes.
As college is a goal for most of our students, EFCA offers dual credit college courses through RCI’s (Regional Choice Initiative) Dual Enrollment Program. Visit the RCI web site for more information.
• College credit courses to high school students.
• College credits with direct instruction from college professors
• College preparation and experience before high school graduation
• College courses and preparation at a reasonable cost
• Help bridge the difference between high school and college
• Provide courses that can compress the number of years to receive a college degree